Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Monday, July 16, 2012

Cooling Saturday..!

Omg! Cannot imagine I'm singing teletubbies song now while writing this blog.. Because Benson is beside me now watch Teletubbies.. ( which is a cartoon I used to dislike most )... I realize alot of changes in me.. The most things I dislike in the past becomes my like or I don't mind.. Just because Benson likes it.. Well... The power of love is amazing ya =)



Today was a super lazy day because it rain almost the whole day & because of this kind of weather we have no idea where to go =P.. Maybe we r more outdoor kind of person..

So we Squeeze our brain juice of where to go.. We decided to go plaza sing.. Been quite long since we last went.. & also to let Benson play his fav basketball game in the arcade.. After we reached the arcade Benson is giving us a ( u sure u gonna let me play?? ) kind of look.. He is not sure what's is going on I guess.. Because we rarely let him go to arcade.. First he went to the car ride then to play basketball with daddy.. He is not so into gun game so I carry on finishing the gun game while daddy Ben bring him to play the race car game.. Benson is sitting on hub lap sharing the steering wheel & it look super warm to me.. Haha so I was beside trying to take a picture of them.. After a while we wanna go off for dinner , Benson is a little upset.. But since he is older now.. He can take good bye better now..



Went Cafe Cartel for our dinner.. I love their pork ribs , But very disappointed because is not as soft as before.. Overall is still quite yummy.. We ordered.. Brownie with ice cream.. Benson eat the whole ice cream , me & hub took over the brownie.. =) burp! Feeling so full!


Last stop is Carrefour.. Bought a new bottle for Benson.. Is from Munchkin.. There are a few design.. As usual the normal standard one is those colour one & there is a new version which is the cartoon printed one.. I let Benson pick 1 from the design I choose.. He pick " Go Diego Go " with Dino print.. There's Dora ones too.. But is a little girly for boys I guess.. After walk a while.. Benson spotted the " Bicycle section " .. He is a little whiny saying wanna buy bicycle.. But I say not at the moment because we just bought him a motorbike & his thomas playset just last weekend.. & he had lots of ride on toys at home.. Can u imagine now he has ( newly bought motorbike , scooter, tricycle, 2 X push & ride cars ) is consider quite alot for a 2.5 years old kid... So I said next time.. He is upset but we told him he can choose a cheap toys at the promotion section.. He pick a basketball game.. So we said ok since he doesn't have one of this kind.. After making payment.. Benson insists to carry his own toy.. He carried it while sitting in his pram.. & almost doze off before we get a cab home.. =) when reached home he is quite blur ( because he felt asleep on our way home in cab ) .. The first thing he asked is his toys.. Haha..



We had a simple but wonderful rainy Saturday.. Enjoyed it alot.. & I'm proud that Benson able to control his emotion better now... Even we said no... Luckily he has no melt down.. Phew... Hope this will continue.. ^^

No comments: