Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Friday, July 27, 2012

Joining In the Fun ~ Knowing more about Me, Myself & I

Inspired By Mummy Moo To do this list of question about knowing more about " Me "



1. If your lover / husband betrayed you, how will you react?
Hmm... First I will break down & cry.. might start to feel depressed a little.. After the heart breaking stage is over.. I think the anger will start to build inside me...  Divorce will definitely be the answer.. because I cannot live with a men that i don't trust for the rest of my life..

2.   If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?

I would love to travel around the world with Ben, Benson & My beloved family member.. & of course travelling need lots of money... So firstly I should hope that i would win Toto first price... =D

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?

Roar! I can be nasty at times.. If i got a chance to kick butt.. I think i would kick those backstabber butt & Woman which act like a bimbo...

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?

I will put some money in the bank for interest, invest... Plan for holiday along with my parents & Sister.. Buy a car for Ben... & start up a Spa Biz


5. Would you fall in love with a best friend?

My Buddy ( Best friend ) is all Woman.. I love them.. but not those lesbian love ok?


6. Which do you think is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?

If this question is asked 6 years ago.. i would say that being loved is more blessed than loving someone.. because sometime Love Hurts... But after I met Ben, He made me believe that i can love someone as deep as he loved me & feel blessed... =)

7. How long do you think you can wait for someone you really love?
Times waits for no one... If no chance.. I won't wait... Lesson learned... ( Don't waste time )

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?

"Let go is the best choice" ... I believe in fate...

9. If you were to act with someone, who would it be?

Wen Rui Fan ~ Taiwan actor

10. Would you invite your ex-bf to your wedding?
Of course if we are still friends... But depends if Ben agree & won't mind =P

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Hmm... I'm sure my big butt will still be there... maybe my breast will start reaching my tummy... LOL... Well.. Who knows? Maybe i will become sexy & slim? U will never know right?

12. What's your greatest fear?
My Greatest fear will be, seeing my love ones leaving me behind.. Or I will leave them behind ( Waiting in heaven ) ... Because the feeling is like a part of me had been taken away...


13. What kind of person do you think people perceive you to be?
When people first met me might think that I'm those very unfriendly person because when i don't smile i look super unfriendly.. But after knowing me.. I'm actually a very easy going type of person.. I think i'm a very fast warm up person.. After a while i will start chatting away... ^^

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
I'm greedy.. I want married & rich... Haha...

15. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?

Off my alarm.. & Starting to blame myself why I sleep so late last night.. Yawn...!

16. Would you give all in a relationship?

Yes I'm those who willing to give all in... No matter what..

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?


If I can see the image of my future with him.. i will pick that one...


18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing someone has done?

It really gotta depends on what things that person had done.. Maybe after a while i can forgive.. But i will never forget...

19. Would you give up everything - including your life - for the one you love?

If u r saying giving up my parent because of the one I love.. Answer is no... Because i love them deeply as much as they loved me... If u r saying Life... Yes.. Without a second thoughts..

20. Do you prefer being single or being in a relationship?

Hmm contradicting question... Shh ( keeping quiet ) But I'm glad that I'm happily in relationship ( Married ) now..








No comments: