Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Last Sunday...

Oh yes is a back dated post... ^^ Last Sunday bring my mother in law to whampoa market where my mum stall is for breakfast... But i tabao back because I helped my mum a little at the stall... =) Ben went to Q for the famous carrot cake... We went to buy Benson socks, tee, shorts before heading home... Over there is super cheap... Tee + shorts is ony 3 set for $10... =) Good buy! Socks cost only $1.80 per pair...




After breakfast we went home to rest then head out for a swim since Benson doesn't wanna nap... But he fell asleep on the way to the swimming complex at Serangoon.. Been super long never go to the swimming complex there since we moved to Punggol.. nearest is Sengkang swimming complex.. I realize the bad point with the pool at Serangoon is that the floor tiles is super slippery... So if anyone going there pls be careful & wear those really non slip slipper... & I didnt know why is the life guard stopping me from taking photo of my son... There is no sign or anything that written no photography can be taken... but anyway i didn't know.. so i snap 2 photo before Ben tell me that the guard is trying to stop me... Funny har...




No comments: