Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Classmate Gathering!

It has been quite a while that we didn't meet up for gathering.. Due to everybody is busy working, dating, newly wed & of course me ( busy with my stay home wife & mummy role ) =) So this meet up is also because Fiona came back for visit.. She is perm staying in ( Sydney ) ... We meet up at one of our classmate home ( Linnett ) .. Lucky me because her house is just few blocks away from mine.. Which means I can walk there ^^ We decided on a pot luck session.. So everyone will bring a little snack to her place.. I bring Benson along but Ben didn't came with us.. He went dinner with mother in law because she came for visit .. But anyway.. Me & Benson enjoyed this gathering very much.. =) everyone changed so much.. I'm a mother of 1 now.. Which is the very first mummy in the class.. But I'm proud of being one... ^^ is great to heard that everyone had apply flat in my area.. Jia Ning is getting married soon.. Jenny just had her wedding few months ago... Fiona is happily married in Australia.. Linnett is planning for their first baby.. Really hope the good news will come soon!! Ming Quan is like our brother... We have grown up so much... not those childish kids anymore!



Is been super super long... Since I left school when I was in secondary 4 ( I quit half way , because I preferred to work than study ) we never really keep in contact because everyone is busy studying for their " N " level, then went to ITE.. As for me is busy working everyday.. Our life , subject is different, totally different.. I used to feel left out.. Because most of the topic is abt what course they choose to study.. Etc.. But after this meet up.. We have more common topic.. But most importantly We still make this effort to meet up.. Even they r in my Facebook... But still.. Real life meet up makes lots of different.. Right? Was a little disappointed when I know that Amelia ( we r best pal ) is not coming due to gastric pain... They actually bought cake to celebrate Jenny & her Birthday... =) How sweet when people who cares remembers our birthday.. I'm really thankful for so many wonderful people in my life.... They made me feel young again.. Haha...



Benson is super happy playing with auntie & uncle.. They dote him =p when he saw the cake... He thought is his birthday..! I think 100 % of the children r the same!! Haha.. He will look at camera take picture, sing birthday song, & blow candle... Lol just like his birthday.. He also keep running to the mirror looking at himself & start smiling like he saw his friend.. Kids.. Cute.. Creative.. Good imagination.. Haha... When we need to say good bye.. Benson is very upset.. But I promised him that there will be next time .. & he will be able to see auntie & uncle again..


( Sorry that the photo is not in large size because i dont know what's wrong.. & i cannot resize them after the first photo.. )

1 comment:

Ai Sakura said...

wonderful meeting up with old classmates. I love these gatherings too and pity we only get to do so once or twice a year because of the busy schedules ;p

Ai @ Sakura Haruka