Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Monday, July 23, 2012

Our 4th Anniversary

Is Our 4th Wedding Anniversary... =) Sis had offered to help us take care of Benson so I can pamper myself after so long ... Sis bought me a manicure & pedicure with spa treatment package @ Nail Palace in Nex.. So went for my long due manicure treatment... Then went for hair cut ( Sis intro me to Hair Inn @ Level 3 )  while waiting for Ben to off work... He was a little late.. So after hair cut I walk around in the mall... I feel totally relaxed , pampered.. & feel like a brand new me once again... ^^ Then we went to food court to eat our fav Teppanyaki.. We went to play arcade for a little while before picking up Benson & head home... Is simple.. But I feel loved... & That's the most important to me...










世界上没有完美的婚姻,不过如果彼此包容,谅解,体谅,这才是婚   姻之道。
在这一天我们决定再一起,我一定会握着你的手走下去。

" A Happy Marriage is the union of Two Good Forgivers "



Happy 4th Anniversary My Love " Benedict "

2 comments:

Mamamie said...

Happy anniversary to both of you :)

Unknown said...

Thanks!! ^^