Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Monday, July 23, 2012

Racial Harmony Day

Benson had just celebrate his very first Racial Harmony Day in his playgroup.. =) luckily I was in time to find a Chinese costumes for him.. Because teacher just Inform us 1 day before the celebration.. & I wouldn't want Benson to feel left out in his very first Racial Harmony party... So I called up my Sis to ask her if they still keep my nephew Chinese costumes.. Phew!! They had kept 2 costumes... Hehe luckily it fit Benson very well... =) Benson must be wondering why is he wearing a different outfit to school today.. & I can see that he is proud to be in his Chinese costume... We reached school.. & seeing all his classmate is wearing all kinds of outfit.. Really make them look super cute!! Teacher said She will be having a group photo taking session... They given them snack & sweet... Even marshmallow.. Well.. We r not into marshmallow so Benson didn't touch any of it... Only the sweet will make him excited..



After picking him after school.. Teachers inform me that Benson fell down during lesson.. Because all the kids r very excited so begin to push around.. He fell on his back & hit the curbe on the wall.. He cry for a while.. Teacher J apply medicine for him.. After observing at home.. No swelling or blue black.. So I guess is fine.. But he still remember till today that he hurt his back during his party..

No comments: