Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Monday, August 20, 2012

Benson Says " Kangaroo "

Lately Benson is very into reading his " Animal " books.. =) He knows quite a number of animal.. but will get mixed up with some.. like " Kangaroo = Rabbit ", " Castle = go home! " , " Pizza = Cakes " ... It sound funny at times.. But I'm glad that after correct him with the right words.. He try to remember.. & We read it again & again.. =)




He is getting a more demanding lately.. I don't know why... Because this doesn't happen for quite few months.. but is starting again.. He will cry badly when he don't get what he wants... & even we talk to him.. He will cry even more badly... So a Cranky Toddler = A Stressful parents... Sometime I'm so stress up till I feel super tired when we reached home... Believe it a not.. is just so energy draining... emotionally draining too.. & I don't really understand why Benson just don't want to be seated while we are having meal outside... which sometime leads to struggling before he finally give in & sit down or he sit down but crying.. I really need someone who have experience with this issue before to advise us what can be done to make things better? If any of u can help pls leave me a comment.. =) Maybe because of this 2 days of struggle.. I really feel so down this morning.. Even Ben asked me to go for breakfast this morning, I rejected him.. Reason : I'm tired of struggling with Benson every single time to have a proper meal time.. I know it may sounded ridiculous... But I'm seriously tired.. Just feeling low.. But that doesn't mean I don't love Benson anymore... Just hope that this pass soon.. I know we will pull this thru...

Random:

Been putting on my newly bought " Gold " eye mask... =) So far so good.. one week used once.. Hopefully I will be very hard working to maintain my face.. =D



No comments: