Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Buddy, Chat, Share, Love

Was excited to meet Patricia today.. But morning received a super bad news.. Mrt is having problem again.. Was thinking it should be settled by the time I'm going out.. But! Is still having problem till 4plus pm... The train is delayed due to some power problem I guess.. ! So plan changed.. I still took " nel " line to Serangoon instead of Dhoby Ghaut then changed to " Circle " line, then to " EW " line.. Haha.. 12 stop in total finally I reached Bugis! .. But I was lucky that Benson is patience with me & the train ride... =) sometime I'm just proud of him being able to be patience with me... =D


We went to Guanyin temple... Before we reached it actually rained.. So the weather is cooling... ^^ but still.. Benson is having his fav $1 ice cream treat.. Just outside the temple.. After walking around.. We came across a man performing the crystal ball rolling on his arm.. & he is super good at it.. The kids are impressed.. Then we heading to Bugis Junction hopefully to get a drink or snack & sit in a comfy chair because our leg is aching.. While on our way walking to Bugis Junction.. We came across a newly opened " Party Shop " so decided to go in & take a look.. They selling lots of stuff which I don't really see in other party shop.. Example : Thomas & other cartoon character puzzle only for $2.50 each.. & Kite $2 ~ $4 ( those big one ) , big or small toys price from $2.90 ~ $25 ) , Sticker activity book only for $1.80... & many more.. =) I'm sure i will go back there to stock up some books & toys...

No comments: