Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Slimming Plan

Been a while since i last given up my slimming plan.. used to go jogging alternate days or daily.. but perseverance is not strong enough.. Until now i finally sick & tired of my " Fats " ... I jog on alternate day, & the day i didn't jog will be home workout which i find it in Youtube... Just follow what the video teaches me... Haha... 2 weeks ago i finally weight myself.. I lost 4 kg.. Is a great achievement to me & is a surprise to me because after my birth to Benson.. My weight have been stuck for so long.. well.. been 2.5 years ( Because Benson is 2.5 years old ) , Waist lose 3.5 inch, butt lose 3 inch.. I hope this goes on... Because my goal is to be able to reach min 60kg if that is possible & max will be 65kg ..




2 comments:

~~吳大娘 - 吳懿恩, 吳懿倖和吳勇樂的母亲大人~~ said...

加油。。I'm sure you will acheive your ideal weight soon

Unknown said...

Thanks! Trying my best... Hope my hard work pays off...