Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Pimple Affair

Been having a couple of pimples lately... which I don't normally poke it.. I will just wait for them to ripe, dry, drop.. because i just don't like the idea of squeezing my pimple , that is also the main reason for me not visiting facial salon... I also scare of having scars on my face.. So for me is just simple washing & mask 2 times a week, face lotion.. That's all.. & I feel great.. =D

There is a spot which i hate having pimples growing on it... Is below my NOSE! U know it look super ugly.. & dirty.. haha.. Maybe to me only.. I don't know what other think of it.. But it will normally grow there!

A very funny conversation with Ben, That time is Ben who is the one having pimple below the nose..

Me: Hub, u got pimple growing below ur nose ar...

Ben: Ya lor

Me: ( suddenly wanna joke about it ) U got difficulty in breathing a not?

Ben: HUH???? Why u suddenly ask me this?

Me: Haha.. Because i see the pimple growing below ur nose hole ma.. so thought u will have difficulty breathing lor.. Because the pimple is blocking the air ma..


We both laughed super loud!

From that day onwards.. whoever has pimple on that spot will be make fun with this joke..

1 comment:

Ai Sakura said...

I have a spot on my upper lip that's prone to forming a zit too!! You are very diligent to put mask twice a week.. I usually forget or am too lazy haha

Ai @ Sakura Haruka