Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Friday, August 31, 2012

Ants attack!

Been having ants problem in the house.. & guess what... I think they start to build their kingdom in my kitchen.... After a few checking the tails they heading.. I found that they are having party at the tiles cracks.. & what is worst is.. they are near the celling & gas pipe.. meaning i cannot use boiling water.. So i went to google about how to get rid of them... I tried using white vinegar mixing with water.. but it doesn't really kills them.. so i added in some dish washer... Start spray on the crack & everywhere if i see them... ! Is getting so irritating! Because too many ants can cause big damage to the house... & maybe i got phobia of ants because when i was a teenager .. there is one ants that crawl into my ears while i was asleep..  it causes so much pain.. & I still remembered it till now... OMG! I really didn't know what more I can do to get rid of them.. I had just called the Pest Control to ask about their chargers.. but they haven get back to me..


1 comment:

Lucile Lynch said...

Ants can damage both our home and our skin. Glad you’ve found a way to kill them1 You can also try this tip if you’ve run out of ideas: you can line their entryways with tailor’s chalk or baby powder. These two are deterrent substances that contain talc. Talc creates a barrier for ants and keeps them from passing through. Then, clean up all the items that may be attracting ants and causing them to spread in your home.