Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Monday, September 3, 2012

Benson's First Teacher's Day

Is Benson First Teacher's Day Celebration at school... So all the children get to wear their own outfit... =) Thanks Jean for the outfit... it looks super handsome on Benson.. Haha... We bought 4 packs of chocolate biscuit to the school & Teachers will pack them into a goodie bag..



First of all.. I really wanna thank Alicia from SMB for giving me such a great idea for Teacher's day gift..  She had made hand & feet scrub for the Teacher's day gift.. So i tried doing it too ! Instead of using sugar.. I used 100% Sea Salt.. Reason is also because as u know.. I'm having ants problem in the house... So to avoid the ants for attacking my house again.. i skip using sugar...


For Lotion : I use " Lychee Lemongrass with Aloe Vera & Avocado oil "



Then I mixed the Sea Salt in.. till it get thicken then pour it in container & wrap up... I put in a nail file & gold eye mask too.. =) So is a " Beauty gift " for the Teachers.. =)

 
Benson colour some cards for his Teacher's too.. =D
 
 


2 comments:

beanienus said...

Wow, your lotion sounds divine because they are all my favorite things! Lychee Lemongrass, Aloe Vera & Avocado!!!! Where did you get that from? I am sure that the teachers love the treat - with mask and all! NICE! :)

Unknown said...

Haha... Because I used to do home based nails services.. That's why I ordered lotion from my supplier.. If u want.. I can mail u a bottle of this lotion to try... If u want.. Just pm me in Facebook...