Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Basketball Champion

Have been finding those basketball toy for Benson because he love it so much... Been searching high & low for it.. Finally I found it in Punggol Plaza... ^^ & Is only $6.90! I thought this kind of toy can be easily found in any toy shop.. But of course I don't mean those " Toy r us " kind of toy shop.. Benson was super happy when I showed him.. He faster say " Mama, I want go home ".. Because I told him I will only open it when we get home..=) So We had basketball game today! Is fun... =) & Benson was sweating all over... A super cheap & great workout for us!

He can't wait to be home.. =)


Checking out his new toy..


Lately He having sign of teething.. I think his gum is itchy!

The Champion

No comments: