Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Monday, September 17, 2012

My Birthday...

When the clock strike 12am.. It means that I will be 1 year older..! My wish is super duper simple.. & Every year is the same!

My Humble Wish List:

1: All family & Love ones to be safe, healthy & happy..
2: Benson & My Nephew to be guai guai, Be happy always, good health
3: ( New ) For me to be able to slim down by cny next year because I have  
    been working my ass off about this..
4: Hub Ben & Me will have ever lasting love..
5: Sister Rom will be wonderful & My blessing for both Robin & her..


I'm a really simple & easily contented person.. Well.. This is me.. I will never expect anything more than a family photo & simple cake cutting session with my loved ones.. =)
 
Message to all my loved one
 
 
To Ben:
 
Thanks for giving me so much support all this while.. I know supporting a family is not easy.. & Thanks for planning another Genting trip for us.. I Love U =) Looking forward to have a great famly trip..
 
 
 
To Benson:
 
Firstly Mama had to say sorry to u.. U are 100% a planned child.. But after u are born.. Mama was affected by baby blue & slight post natal depression.. I wasn't sure about u at that time.. But I'm glad that mama had a supportive hub which is ur daddy & ur grandparents & yiyi that's why i walked out of depression.. My dear son.. Time has fly.. Soon u will be 3 years old on next year feb.. Mama & Papa will always love u.. & We are trying our best to give u the best that we can afford..
 
I love all the kisses & Hug when u needed comfort & u holding mama hands while u walk ... When you are scared.. U always said " No scare, mama here " .. U are indeed a brave boy.. =) 
 
 
 
Whenever I see u grow or thinking of it..  My tears will start to drop.. I sure that's the tear of joy & I'm proud of u.. =) Remember to continue holding our hands & giving us kisses & hug.. 


 
 I will never let go..
 
 
 
To Mum & Dad:
 
Thanks for always standing by my side to support me.. Both of you are not only parents to me.. U are my buddy, my soul mate.. & Thanks Mum for giving me a great childhood.... & Daddy I hope that ur health will be better.. & Hopefully not much drinking for you anymore.. I love u both very much..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To Sister:
 
Jie.. When we were young.. Our sibling relationship sucks.. & I'm glad that now we are doing great... & The bond we build is stronger than ever.. Thank you so much for helping us occasionally with Benson.. That's the reason that me & Ben can go for a movie date or dinner.. Really thank u.. Love u Sis...