Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Monday, September 17, 2012

Grace & Khai Wedding..

I hear " Wedding Bells " ringing again.. ^^ This time is Grace & Khai.. Actually I love going to Weddings.. Because it means that I will be about to give them my blessing & sharing this very special moments as a Friend.. This Wedding indeed is special.. Because they marched in with their cute son... =)
 
 
Wine, anyone?

 
 
 
 
Where mine i looking?
 
 
The Important man in my life
 
 
Still my fav.. & shark fin too.. ^^
 
 
 
 
 
Feeling the Love is in the air!

We didn't manage to stayed thru out the dinner... Because Sis is not feeling so well.. So we went off after taking table pictures with Grace & Khai.. But really thanks for inviting us to share this special moment.. I had a great time catching up with the ladies too.. =)

No comments: