Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Monday, September 17, 2012

Dinner Weekend

Is been a busy weekend.. Because 2 night we are having a 7month dinner & a wedding dinner the next day... =)

Saturday Morning

Morning Hub Ben bringing us for a dim sum breakfast at Red Star.. Yummy! We love dim sum & porridge.. Benson had a few spoonful of porridge.. Is our second visit to Red Star.. Their food is really " Thumbs Up "

I busy cooking my ice cube la..



Guess what is in my mouth...

Oh! U mean u wanna take picture with me?


The love of my life


Why mummy keep taking my Pic Ar?


I say " Cheeze "




After having a full meal.. We went to Temple at Bedok to pray.. Benson is finding the cat again.. But too bad the cat don't seem to be around this time..
& We went to Bedok Swimming complex for some water fun.. I had never been there before.. The children pool was quite big.. & the floor is not slippery.. So is very safe.. We just sit in the pool to relax ourself while Benson is playing with his watergun..




Where is the cat?!


I'm looking for meow meow


Saturday Night

Ben & I joined my parents for 7th Month dinner at whampoa market.. My Sis took care of Benson.. As we thought Benson will love to play with kor kor rather than tagging us to the dinner...





No comments: