Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Thursday, September 13, 2012

What is Love?

爱情是心里满满的感激,和面对面的说" 我爱你". 而不是对着冷冰冰的电脑写出来的.. 不需要世界的认同.. 也不用羡慕... 这才是爱情
 
 
 
 
Love is by Action,
Love is whisper to the one u love in the ears to hear,
Love is giving a hug,
Love is to show you care,
Love is to be felt by heart
Love is by feeling blissful without spoken.
 
This is what I call " Love "
 
 
Love doesn't need to be posted in Facebook every single day to tell ur partner how much u loved them, or to declare ur love every single day for ur Facebook friends or the world to see..
 
I truly understand if once a week or there is " special occasion " Like example: Birthday, Anniversary, any other which u think is worth to declare ur love in facebook..
 
When i said Occasionally doesn't mean I don't love or I don't remember to tell my husband how much i love him or I don't feel that he is important.. Is because I put my love In to " Action "
 
But is kinda weird when ur husband started to add every single one of your friends which " Obviously " He didn't know anyone of them.. What does that proved?
 
I don't mean to be rude.. But i feel that when someone is overly defensive.. I needed to explain myself here.. =)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: