Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Finally a hair cut & blow curl...

Finally I went to trim away all my dry end on my hair... & I feel that my hair is getting thicker in a way that it make my head look bigger messy.. Haha.. But anyway... I was thinking of trying out a new salon just blocks away from where I stay.. Booked appt with them.. & went to relax myself, Getting hair wash, trim & blow.. It cost $28.. Which is a quite a good deal for me.. But guess not for the men.. Because normally guys haircut is alot cheaper.. Finally product.. I love the curl that she did for me by hair dryer.. & I might keen to do cold perm just before next year cny.. =) & I took alot of pictures with my curl hair because I totally in love with it... Yes.. U can call me a Vain pot...

Before going salon..


Look so funny...















Add in some effects.. LOL.. Bluff

No comments: