Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hokey Pokey

Meet up with Florence to Suntec City.. Was thinking of having a playdate @ Hokey Pokey.. Meet up at 11am to had a breakfast cum lunch together.. Benson had recovered from his flu & cough.. & I'm happy to see him eating normal again.. Because last week he rejected every single food.. Only milk.. Well.. Back to topic.. We walk straight to Hokey Pokey after lunch.. There was not much people at that time.. Maybe is because is consider early.. Only 1 family is there.. We paid $22 plus after 10% discount using my ntuc member.. If u had OCBC card there will be 10% off too.. I feel that the pricing is a little high for such a small place.. But I can see that the toys are all good quality.... & is very organise place.. The staff is helpful too.. Benson & Isabelle had lots of fun there.. & I can say that is super kids poof there.. The only bad point I see is there is a drawer on the train set table.. Which might cause some accident on their little finger.. Well.. Maybe I'm those parents will think super deep on what will happen if not careful enough... Or others may say I'm too protective.. Is always better to prevent it at any cause... We had 4hrs of fun there.. & Benson fell asleep straight in his stroller after we left.. I'm amazed that he didn't make any fuss or meltdown when we say we are leaving in another 30mins time.. Maybe he is really too tired because is way after his nap time.. After that we packed dinner & took train back home.. train ride home was peaceful because my sweet heart is asleep... =) We had a fun day catching up after so long even thou we do text each other most of the time..











 
Review :

Pro:

1: There is a highchair & high coffee table which able to let parents had coffee & good view of the kids playing.. Which is a thumb up for that place.. There is parenting mag there that u can read it.. I didn't read any because I prefer to watch over Benson while he play..

2: Place is clean & neat.. Staff will help to keep the toy almost immediately if no one is playing so no one will trip & fall.. Very attentive I should say

3: Great place for young babies that is learning to crawl , stand or walk to explore.. Lots of attractive toys that will get their attention.. & lots of ride on car

Con:

1: I'm not sure Hokey Pokey is going to attract older kids.. It stated till 6 years old.. But I don't think 6 year old kids will be interested.. Maybe the slide only..

2: Diaper changing table is very nearby to the coffee table.. & the height is almost the same.. cannot imagine if there is poo to clean up & everyone is facing the diaper changing table..

3: Pricing wise is not very worth if for $25.. But will sure be back there because Benson had fun over there.. But maybe not when he is older..



No comments: