Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Love, Patience & Attention

God really heard my prayers asking for more Love, Patience &Attenttion towards Benson.. If u follow my blog u should know that the last 2 weeks I was very depress with how Benson behave.. & I wanted that siuation to change so badly.. I begin to pray in my heart.. & It does help me to pull thru.. & of course I wanna thank you to my Buddy & Friends, & a few Blogger mummies that private message me on facebook to show their care & concern towards what I'm facing.. & not forgetting those who commented.. & Hubby that is patting my shoulder & asking me to calm down..  Really thankful to many of u..  =)


I feel much more happier now... I'm more positive... I take my time to explained to Benson when he is doing something wrong.. Leave my housework alone at times just to spend time sitting down & play with him.. & I feel that he is happier too.. One day we were going to ntuc to buy some stuff for dinner.. & I asked Benson " Are u a happy baby? " He answered " Yes, I'm happy "... & I feel blessed because My child is happy..



















Lately we had been doing lots of art work.. Simple painting, stamping, pasting.. =)




Benson had been eating better now even since he was sick from flu & cough the past week.. He hasn't been eating well... So We are very happy to see him putting food into his mouth again.. & of course I also making the effort to cook healthy soup as much as possible.. =)




















We had been ok for now.. & of course I finger cross that when I blog this down , I don't jinx it.. U know? Sometime is really sensitive & pantang I should say.. Haha.. It happened before.. So I really hope this won't ruin everything...

No comments: