Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Foodie Goodie

Actually I love cooking... After we have moved into our own home.. I had to cook all ny myself.. & Which given me a chance to explore what kind of cooking talent i have.. So far I'm really happy with it.. I love to try new dish.. New food.. & Most importantly I'm cooking for my love ones... Adding my love into my cooking just for them.. Or even cook for friends who came to be our guest... =) I enjoyed it... This post I wanna share some of the dish I have cooked... Some of the dish i cooked.. But I forgotten to take a pic of it.. =.=" But is ok.. More to come.. & more to add on into my food album.. If anyone keen to share new dish with me can pls leave a comment..



potato with minced meat..





Chicken chop rice..


Sweet & Sour Pork


Samba Beef


Chicken soup with herbal & Corn


Fish & Chip...




My fav black carrot cake..












Hub Fav Curry Chicken..

No comments: