Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Good Bye 2012 & Welcome 2013

Time really flies when we have so many happy moments & unhappy moments in Year 2012.. But is all sweet memories & lesson that taught us many things.. We lost some things but we gain another.. & definitely those are the reason that make us stronger for the next coming year..  I hope 2013 will be a good year to everyone.. & be kind to everyone too.. Every year I'm sure everyone is listing down whole list of " New Year Resolution " of course including myself too.. But I'm grateful that I have achieve some of the goal that isn't even on the list too.. I'm glad that I have lost abt 7kg from last year... =) So This year is gonna to be about the same old stuff

Year 2013 Resolution
1: Benson is starting to go school soon.. So I'm gonna join those classes which I'm very keen in.. Like Kickboxing, Zumba, Thai Boxing & many others if i have the chance..
2: To live life with a very positive mind set & Be a Better Mom to Benson
3: Live a very healthy lifestyle & Hoping to lose more weight
4: Hoping everyone.. Family members, friends to be happy & healthy
5: My Baby boy ( Benson ) to be cheerful, happy & healthy too
6: Explore more places as a family... =) Like Zoo, Underwater world, Sentosa & Many more new places
7: Able to bring my Parents & Benson to holiday altogether
8: Spend more time with my parents & love ones..

Yesterday our eve countdown is relaxing.. ^^ .. This time we had steamboat at our place.. Mother in law, Mum, Sis, Nephew & Bro in law all came to our place.. Benson is happily playing with kor kor.. The weather is best for steamboat Yesterday because it has been raining for almost the whole day non stop! Cooling but wet.. Really a wet new year this time.. At about 11pm.. We are all checking the weather... If it stop raining then we will head to watch Fireworks.. Is just 3 Lrt station away from our place.. =) We left the house at 11.15pm because we didn't wanna camp too long there waiting for the firework.. We go walk around & just nice.. When we reach.. Is just 2~3 mins away from 12am.. Haha.. I warn Benson to cover his ear first... Because from last year experience.. He is very scare of fireworks.. Benson is still on papa shoulder... Then the firework start after a 2 mins.. Benson is so scare that he place his face on papa head.. & Because he is so scare he start to bite papa head.. =.=" Daddy of course is yelling in pain.. Haha.. Then I took over to carry him... Think the firework last about 3 mins.. But This year I super happy! Because we can stand so near! & no blocked view at all..! Most importantly is so near our place .. ^^

Happy New Year Everyone! From Ling Family



Steamboat! Yums



My love forever..




Happily Playing


Our love Mama




Sisterhood


Sis & Bro In law


The kids is happy



We are ready!

Waiting for Lrt



Monkey around



Look at papa excited face...

Haha Benson didn't know what's going on...


Happy New Year!
 
 
 
 
 
May The Angel Bless Everyone, Happy New Year

No comments: