Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Night at KKH

Middle of the night.. Benson woke up saying " Tummy pain ".. I went to hug him.. Next moment.. He vomited & crying... Hub Ben woke up too.. He went to get a towel.. Then Benson was carried to the toilet to clean off the mess.. While Hub clean up the bed sheet , pillow & blanket... After all was done... Benson said " Tummy ache again " This time he went to the back of the curtain to poo in his diaper... He LS... Till the watery poo is all over the floor.. Because is really too much that the diaper couldn't even hold it anymore... So poor thing.. =( I cleaned Benson butt while Hub clean all the water poo on the floor... It was already 3.45am after all is done.. Apply ru yi oil on Benson tummy.. Changed his bed sheet.... He requested to watch a bit of cartoon.. We let him.. Normally we won't because is already middle of the night & is time for sleeping.. But we give in because we know that he is really not feeling well.. We slept after a while...

Woke up the next morning.. Everything was fine again... Till evening.. We thought Benson was ok.. because throughout the day he has no more discomfort.. no more vomit & Ls.. Then we went out to airport for dinner... Saw Angry bird... Then Benson was so happily go touching it.. & I took photo of him..




 After that we head to Hong kong cafe preparing to order our dinner... The magic word came again when we sat down for 5 mins after ordering.. " Mama.. Tummy ache " .. I sense something is wrong.. Then carried him out of the cafe with him struggling ( Reason that he struggle is because He like to be alone when he poo ) But i really didn't have much choice because I scare that he will LS till it leak out of the diaper.. & I scare if the LS really ended on the floor.. It will sure gonna be messy & affect others who is eating dinner... Well maybe i think too much.. But I needed to be considerate too.. Finally we reached the toilet .. Which is lucky for us because the toilet is just beside the cafe but needed to walk a little.. Thank God! But the handicap toilet is locked! Someone in there is not coming out! =.= So i bring Benson into the ladies... Wipe him with super lots of wet wipes because I cant be bringing his butt to the hand sink.. Mess clear up... Wore new clean diaper & headed back... Just in time.. The food came.. Walking over to our seat.. & I heard the magic word again " Tummy pain pain " Then i got a feeling that he is gonna vomit this time.. Carry him in a super fast pace.. Then while trying to race my way to the toilet.. Just exit the cafe.. I feel something warm on my chest... I knew he vomited! All over himself & me.. In to the ladies again because once again the handicap toilet is still locked.. ( Kinda piss off this time.. Thinking who the hell is hogging on the handicap toilet !!!! ) I took out Benson clothes.. Washed him & wipe the mess away... He kept saying " mama dirty " Because my clothes is fully covered with his vomit.. " I told him never mind... Mama will clean u first then i clean myself " ... I called Hub Luckily he act quickly to pay & packed my food.. & he is right outside the toilet... I asked him to help me buy a top so that i can change.. Haha.. I didn't really think so much.. In ladies I just take off my clothes.. Only with bra on to wash my clothes in the sink.. Because I smelled real bad... Think some of the ladies must be giving me a strange look.. but who care.. Haha... Then we decided we should just head to KKH to let Benson see a doctor.. We suspect that is tummy flu...



Reached at 8.55pm... Registered.. Then head for payment after the nurse checked.. Then the waiting game start... Is a long long wait... Luckily Benson is patience enough to wait that day... About 11.30pm then we get to see doc... After some check.. Doctor wanted to give Benson some purple drink test.. Haha.. forget how to spell.. is like a sugar water test... to see if he vomit again.. Every 15~20 mins feed once.. But the amount is quite alot.. After second feed.. Benson fully refuse to give in to anymore feed.. & We decided to give up... Because forcing will only cause him to vomit.. Then when back to doctor.. & She give us some medicine to bring home..Finally Reached home at 2am.. So is about 5hrs spend at kkh.. Now Benson is getting well already.. Touch wood.. =) Is really a stressful & worry moment for us.. In fact.. Every parents would have felt the same way too.. I'm glad that this is over.. & I'm glad that Hub Ben is by our side giving me moral support.. 

Mum came to visit him the next day... =) He is super happy to see grandma here..


No comments: