Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Crazy Mum...

Indeed I was crazy that day.. Guess is just those days that will make the right decision but the wrong timing.. I bring Benson for cycling & waterplay at waterway @ 11.45am... How silly is that? Haha.. Now i tell u why i went anyway... Because while i was looking out the window.. It doesn't look sunny.. so decided to just go ahead.. LOL.. Guess what! after 15 mins later... The Sun is super duper hot...! Is burning our skin so badly.. I didn't wanna disappoint Benson.. So we just go ahead as I was thinking the waterplay might just cool him off a little... After abt 30 mins play.. We headed back home... But struggling because is way too hot.. even I cannot tahan.. Benson wore my cap because I couldn't find his.. Back home.. Rest a little then went shower.. Apply lots of aloe vera gel on Benson first before he went for his nap.. Was so scare that he will have bad burn after expose under such hot sun... I'm totally burned from my face , arm , neck & back... After shower.. I put on aloe vera mask on my face that evening hoping that it will cool off my face a little.. & It does help so much! All the redness seem to be gone... & I don't feel warm on my cheek anymore... Hehe.. Lesson Learned.. Don't go outdoor to play at 12pm.. LOL.. =D










All Burned


The cooling mask...


No comments: