Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sing our heart out

Meet up with Linnett for Kbox session on Sunday.. =) We had a great time singing... Been quite sometime that i didn't go to Kbox... Hehe.. Sometime it feels really nice to have some personal space.. Or personal time which i can spend with my girls frenz.. But of course i take good care of my family too.. I believe in " Enjoying life to the fullest " ... So once or 2 times a week.. We will have meet up for drinks & chill or supper... even is just a few hrs... But is a recharge for me.. Since Benson is now older & he understands that mummy will not be 24/7 by his side... He take it better now.. The only thought he had when I'm away is " Mama go exercise , Later buy ice cream, sticker " Haha.. Think this imprint in his head when I was away for my first Marathon on Nov.. Hub Ben is always understanding for my personal space needs when i wanna meet up my friends.. & I'm very happy for that.. =)






No comments: