Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Mother's Day Celebration 2013



Benson school had held an event for Mother's Day Celebration... Inviting all mummies to join for cupcake deco with our child... =) & Of course I will go! Reached at 10am... Get seated.. First.. Toddler from playgroup class give us handmade flower with Chocolate.. Haha.. they look super cute! Those jie jie & kor kor from K2 guide those little ones to hand out the flower to all mummies who attend the celebration... Follow by performance by K2, K1 Then N2 & N1... Benson is in N1 now... =) When he saw me sitting there he was so happy.. =) He came over to call " Mama " .. I hugged him.. & asked him to join his class for the performance... Teacher taught them to sing " 世上只有妈妈好 " ... Oh.. I tell u... This song can melt my heart many times...  I'm getting a little emo while listening to Benson sing... 




My fav colour... Purple







After those wonderful performance done by everyone... We heading to the canteen area... Preparing to have cupcake deco with our baby! Benson love to put many colours on top of the cupcakes... =) He put some pearl & also some rainbow bits... It looks super beautiful... & I'm sure he had fun too... I told Hub we should just buy those plain cupcake & let him deco himself for his Birthday door gift next time.. =) After deco.. We sat on the bench to enjoy this cupcake together... 

















Done! Looks so pretty!






Enjoying his cake...






When the party is about to end... I explain to Benson that he has to join his friends in class & Later School bus uncle will fetch him back to mama... phew.. He listened.. Without getting upset or fussing... Oh.. My boy has really grow up!

No comments: