Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Friday, May 24, 2013

Finally! A Bed

We finally decided to buy Benson a toddler bed & also to put back our bed frame after 2 Years... Because we feel that he is old enough to be very careful when going up & down the bed... In the past we take off the bed frame is because Benson fell twice from the bed... 

We went to Ikea on Friday evening... Walking around & ask Benson to decide which bed he like... But =.= He is not paying any attention at all due to so many things interest him more than choosing his own bed... So I pick his bed for him.. Choose dark colour is because it will match the room & our bed frame... =D Walk around for a while.. after payment we went to Q up for the hotdog & ice cream while Hub Ben went to the service counter to arrange delivery... Surprising they are about to delivery the bed the next day! =) While waiting for Hub... We are eating away sitting at the comfy sofa... haha...



This is my pick.... =) 





U can call me fussy! Because I pick so long for this... I bth see the black spot...




Creative Idea... LOL... U know why I say this? Because while shopping at Ikea.. I saw this mat which have roads, carpark, traffic lights printed on it.. I was thinking We can use Benson toy car to play on top of this mat.. & I think it would be fun... hahaha.. This mat cost $24.90... So far! Is fun!

looks good right?




Bus stop...

Airport...

The very next day.. While waiting for uncle to deliver Benson's Bed.. I took out our own bed frame from the storeroom to clean & wipe.. & pack up the storeroom too.. Taking it as a spring cleaning... =)




I also took out the black carpet that we bought from Ikea years ago...! Luckily is wrap in the plastic...


No comments: