Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Unconditional Love

Being in a Marriage We learned to Appreciate Each Other, We learned Respect, We learned Trust, & We learned What True Love really is... When We step into Parenthood.. We learned how to be more Patience, We learned Care, We learned What Unconditional Love really is...

I Feel I'm those type who express my love pretty well ( Thick face ) haha... If Hub Ben on late shift.. I would go to the door & give him a good bye kiss on his lips... When back home about 80% of the time I will kiss him on his lips too unless I'm busy with something else.. Haha.. Even when Benson or Mother in law is in front of us.. Still I will kiss him... Because I always feel that we should express more love to those who we love & care.. Even to Our parents.. & I know not many people does that.. As they tends to be more shy.. More reserve about their feelings... Benson learned to express more love to us & people who he loved around him.. Think our love somehow taught him something.. Which is very positive teaching... =)

" “What it's like to be a parent: It's one of the hardest things you'll ever do but in exchange it teaches you the meaning of unconditional love.” ― Nicholas Sparks, The Wedding " 

 





Benson took this pic for us.. Haha..



No comments: