Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My Weekend & My Little Helper...

Hub has to go work on Saturday... Woke up in the morning to make him breakfast before he goes work.. My little cutie boy came to kitchen & wanted to help me stir the egg... =) & I cook beacon too.. So we had sandwich for the morning... & Finally went back to mum place... =) Of course I'm happy! Been so so long did go back liao... Hub Ben meet me there after his work...  Ah ma cook fried bee hoon... Hehe... Yummy! Benson is very upset when is time to go home.. We told him that we will come again next week...














On Sunday as usual... Hub Ben ordered Mac Breakfast...  Feeling super full! Burp! & After we having lunch appointed with Auntie Cong.. We pick Steven up on our way there... Had a great lunch at Auntie Cong place.. She cooked curry yong tau foo with bee hoon... & Fried some self made corn & prawn in flour... It taste so nice... Tell hub I should try to do that myself someday... Hehe yums... & Very kind of her to cook mee suan for Benson... Because he can't eat spicy.. We stayed for a while... Benson was having a great time because Auntie Cong took out so much toys for him to play... Haha.. I can see the sparkles on Benson eyes.. While they are catching up with aunty... We stayed in the living room to play... =) After that went to Nex for Cat adoption drive that I told Hub one week ago..!









 People who know me well will know that Cats is my Fave! I cannot stop myself from touching them.. Even Stray ones is ok for me too.. Because I Just love them so much.. By the way.. I didn't adopt any of them on the spot even when Hub ask me to... Because I feel that it will be a more proper time if Benson is a little older.. We had a great time touching & looking at those cutie pie...







No comments: