Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Happy 28th Birthday to Me!

 I'm one year older again.. Haha... Had cake cutting session & singing Birthday song with my love ones.. ^^ but sadly I didn't go to mum place this year as It falls on a weekday & Benson is in school.. We shall go on weekend to mummy place.. =) Benson is super excited waiting for daddy to come home & join us for cake cutting session.. He kept asking " papa coming home Liao, he is almost here " .. From 6pm till 9pm haha.. Reached home he start dragging chairs & table.. & waited.. I asked him.. Who's Birthday today?? .. He replied " U la " .. Haha.. So singlish!! Bth him... Really Singaporean!! Haha.. He said the cake is very nice.. We bought " Angry Bird " cake from polar... Indeed it tasted not bad.. Not too sweet.. Yums! I feel blessed being able to Celebrate my Birthday with my love ones.. & Thank you mummy for giving birth to me.. Of course not gonna forget to be grateful for the hardship for bringing me up... =) 










Had Lunch Date with Hub for my Bday while Benson in school... Hehe.. ^^ 








I had put my celebration with frenz in my Personal Blog .. Do check out if u are interested.. ^^

No comments: