Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Friday, May 31, 2013

Back Dated Post : Mother's Day 2013

Because photo was taken with Hub Ben phone.. So I asked him to send me those picture thru Whatsapps.. Haha.. That's why this post will be a back dated one..

We had steamboat at our place... My parents come over for dinner... Benson had so much fun playing with kor kor... =) Just simple celebration this year... Hub Ben went to buy a cake... Is nice to have mini gathering on this Special Day...









I wanna Thank My Mom for always being by my side when I needed her... She give us lots of love, support & she sacrifice alot for both my sis & I... I never failed to tell her how much i love her.. & I'm not shy to express my love to my parents... Because I don't wanna live my life with regrets...



I also wanna Thank My mother in law for giving birth to such a wonderful son.. Which is My Hub... As now we are living together.. things are well.. =) Just need to give & take in everything..  & love everyone like our own family...


No comments: