Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Mid Year Report

I'm sure every parent is meeting all the principle & teachers for Mid Year Report...! =) & I'm sure alot of parents will be super proud of their kid.. Just like me... Hahaha! Yea I'm proud of my son... Benson started going to childcare from Feb till now.. Which is about 4 months... I can see that he enjoyed school so much.. He love his friends & teachers... & He learned very well at school...

Report Book show photo & all the activity they do in school... & I'm very happy to see that school really teaches the kids with very creative ways... =) He learned lots of new songs too.. He will sing when he gets home or when he is in very good mood.. haha.. Sadly to say that I didn't went to the meeting session.. As Benson is down with fever 2 days ago.. So I think is better not to go.. Another reason is also because no one can look after him for me if I go to school.. So I called up the school & let them know.. =) But still this report book wrote very clearly of what they are doing in school... Till now I still feel very guilty about it..

I really don't know why is his expression like that.. Haha.. Me & hub Ben say like kana force..


We always believe in building confident in the children.. =)









No comments: